Audience menu for:
Section: For the Community
For the Community menu:
Chesapeake Gallery Call for Entry
Thank you for considering the Chesapeake Gallery at Harford Community College in your search for exhibition spaces. The Chesapeake Gallery is excited to invite artists, artist groups and curators working in any medium or format to apply for the 2018-2020 exhibition seasons. Artists and/or curators are responsible for the transportation or shipping of all artwork to and from the Chesapeake Gallery. There is no application fee or commission on sold work.
Written Proposals should include:
1. Resume/ C.V.
2. Artist(s)/Curator’s Statement
3. 10 High Quality Digital Images, min. size is 2,000 pixels in longest direction, not exceeding 2MB each, jpg or jpeg format, on a CD or email. (YouTube links for video and other time-based media will be accepted as well)
4. Image List corresponding to submitted images including Artist’s Name, Title, Dimensions, Medium(s), and Date of Completion
5. Exhibition Description (500 words or less)
* All written materials should be submitted in PDF or Word format
* Deadline of August 15, 2017
* Results will be sent out to artists during the Fall of 2017
* Please visit our “Gallery Layout” tab for gallery dimensions and details
Incomplete submission packages will not be reviewed. Please e-mail proposals and questions to email@example.com (or) mail to: Brad Blair, Chesapeake Gallery Coordinator, Harford Community College, 401 Thomas Run Rd., Bel Air, MD 21015
We look forward to your submission!
Join the conversation
on social media:
Harford Community College
401 Thomas Run Road
Bel Air, MD 21015-1627
©2017-2018 Harford Community College.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.